UPDATE: Columbia Records/Daft Punk confirm the tracklist with the following Vine:
We haven’t been exposed to a single yet, but now we can fantasize about Daft Punk’s Random Access Memories through its recently unveiled tracklist. The 13-song list features titles like “Give Life Back to Music,” “Lose Yourself to Dance,” and “Motherboard.” The list of collaborators is also a little more congested than we previously thought. Joining the robots on their highly anticipated album are the likes of Panda Bear, The Strokes’ Julian Casablancas and Chilly Gonzales alongside dance music veterans Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder and Todd Edwards.
RAM is out May 21, which we are told is inching closer and closer every day.
UPDATE: Preview the album’s first single “Get Lucky” here.
DAFT PUNK – RANDOM ACCESS MEMORIES TRACKLIST
1. “Give Life Back to Music” (featuring Nile Rodgers)
2. “The Game of Love”
3. “Giorgio by Moroder” (featuring Giorgio Moroder)
4. “Within” (featuring Chilly Gonzales)
5. “Instant Crush” (featuring Julian Casablancas)
6. “Lose Yourself to Dance” (featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)
7. “Touch” (featuring Paul Williams)
8. “Get Lucky” (featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)
11. “Fragments of Time” (featuring Todd Edwards)
12. “Doin’ It Right” (featuring Panda Bear)
13. “Contact” (featuring DJ Falcon)
tags / Chilly Gonzales, Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder, Julian Casablancas, Nile Rodgers, Panda Bear, Paul Williams, Pharrell Williams, Todd Edwards
author / Pretty Much Amazing